Private Events at BHBE
Thank you for choosing to host your event at BHBE! We are glad that you will be celebrating your special occasion in our facility.
To protect you, your guests, and all those who will be staffing your event, we would like to share the following guidelines for private events held at BHBE.
You are responsible for sharing the following guidelines with your guests:
- Vaccination required: Everyone who is eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past their final vaccine dose). Security is required at the expense of the family hosting the event. Security will check for compliance and complete a bag check upon entry to the building.
- Masks required: In keeping with state and local requirements, everyone over age 2 must wear a mask at all times, regardless of vaccination status. Guests may remove their masks ONLY when actively eating and drinking and are expected to put them back on when not eating or drinking.
- Stay home if sick: Guests should not attend your event if they or their household members have any symptoms of COVID-19 or have recently tested positive for COVID-19.
We also ask that you:
- Encourage your guests to not congregate in crowds in entryways, buffet lines, or elsewhere.
- Maintain a list of all guests and vendors with contact information and share this list if it becomes necessary to facilitate contact tracing.
- Contact Michael Kahn if you become aware of any of your guests testing positive for COVID-19 who were in attendance while infectious.
We will also implement the following additional measures for all events:
- Room rental capacities will be limited to 25% of the room’s total capacity.
- Tables will be set with fewer seats per table (e.g. 6 seats at a 72” round as opposed to 10-12) and will be spaced out in the room.
- Hand sanitizer and soap will be available for use throughout the building.
Please also note:
- Additional guidelines may apply to events hosted by the synagogue, such as Shabbat services, kiddushes, or other synagogue programming. Please review our health and safety guidelines here.
- You are responsible for following any/all health, government, legal, BHBE and other guidelines.
- While these guidelines are intended for the health of our community, you and your guests attend events at your own risk. By attending any event, individuals assume the risk of potential exposure to COVID-19.