Giving to BHBE Information
There are many ways to make your donation sustain BHBE. Please see some of these options, below. If you choose to donate stock to BHBE, please contact our office for specific information and to inform us of you generous donation.
BHBE has a number of general funds to support diverse activities, programs, and groups:
- General Synagogue Fund – supports BHBE’s day-to-day activities and operations.
- Academy Fund –supports BHBE Academy.
- Library Fund – provides for new Library acquisitions.
- Memorial Fund – a way to honor the memory of departed loved ones.
- BHBE Men’s Club – helps fund Men’s Club breakfasts, events, and speakers.
- BHBE Sisterhood – helps fund Sisterhood programs and activities.
- Prayer Book Fund – allows for the repair/replacement of our prayer books.
- Kiddush Fund – supports our Shabbat morning Kiddushes.
- USY General Fund – provides scholarships and funds for BHUSYers.
You also can make a donation to the Discretionary funds of our clergy:
- Rabbi Crane’s Discretionary Fund
- Cantor Roytman’s Discretionary Fund
BHBE has a list of funds dedicated wholly or primarily to specific goals:
- Rosenberg Family Fund – funding for Adult Education special programming.
- Elissa Hope Strom Youth Fund – supplemental funding for the cost of an Israel experience for members’ children.
- Howard Finkelman Ramah Scholarship Fund – scholarships for members’ children attending Camp Ramah.
- Lifshitz Chapel Fund – helps fund repairs and enhancements to our chapel.
- Seidenberg Family Youth Fund – provides subsidies for our USY and Youth programs.
- Barry A. Pitler Fund – supplemental funding for members’ children attending USY conventions or programs.
- Edith and Maurice Teibloom Education Fund – funding for our Scholar-in-Residence programs.
- Inclusion Shabbat Fund – Shabbat and holiday programming for those with different needs.
- Next Generation Fund – funding for members’ children to attend Jewish summer camp and take the Ta’am Israel trip.
- Judith Goldberg Fund – scholarships for our members’ children to supplement the cost of an Israel experience.
- Tikva Frymer-Kensky Adult Education Fund – general support of our Adult Education programming.
- Beit Musica Fund – funding for our various music events and programs.
- Rabbi Stern Scholar-in-Residence Fund— funding for our Scholar-in-Residence programs
- H.O.P.E Garden Fund – funding for supplies for the H.O.P.E. garden